studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, October 18, 2004

The start of something new

well I guess that if you spend as much time alone in a workshop as I do you must find something to get your mind working. I spent a great weekend in the town of hadly MA looking at all the colors and seeing the place where I spent the better part of my higher education. Hampshire has not changed a whole lot from the outside but in talking to my div 3 chair (seinior project for those not familliar with Camp Hamp) I find that the school has tried to go a bit more main stream. I hope that this will not be the end of the story for hampshire and that the pendulum will swing back and the old ways will prevail. I will try to look at this and other changes in my life as just a mark that time is moving on and I am still here to see it. My 2 kids (both from china suzi who is 8 and hope who is 3) found the whole trip to see the colors one of the best things that they have seen in their short lives and dont know why we just cant move there to be in the mountains all the time. But now Im back in the shop and the wire should be here soon and there will be much work. To anyone who checks in from time to time I will try to update this blog and see if I can start to explain why I want to write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home