studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, April 22, 2013

forgot how to do this

wow, two whole years and I'm back, Feeling like I have to get back here and talk about a few things, My life has changed so much. Dad got remarried I don't have much to say about this but it happened. One of our friends has just told us she is dying of cancer, sad to say it seems like every time I pick up the phone this is one of three things that might be happening, along with kids getting married or having kids,  It is becoming evident that I am now old.  Work has become harder sleep is more important and I seem not to have the drive I used to to get out and do things.  Running around while we build the addition to the house seems to be about all I can take in addition to work and the occasional chance to play guitar.  My new martin 2 1/2 -17 which was built in 1863 is my favorite of the moment and I cant quite explain why I still feel the need to collect guitars I just do!

the kids are doing great and I just cant believe that Suzi is going to be 17 in a week, hope is 12 and doing very well and our cat Burtie seems to be very human as he curls up in my lap.  Don't quite know why but for the moment I am happy to just be where I am I'm still feeling like there should be more to life but I just don't have the drive to go out and find it.  Hope that you are all well.

J

1 Comments:

Blogger chicago foodie girl said...

I'm glad to see you're back! I can't believe Suzi is almost an adult - that's insane!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home