studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

What you think you know

I thought that finding the people I missed from the past in my life might explain some of how I have been feeling. I have been in touch with many old friends and have found great joy and great sadness in this process. Just the same I do enjoy talking to my newly recovered friends and seeing how their live has played out. I guess that I can say I am not that different then my cohorts and that in the time we have been out of contact much has remained in our minds. I regret that some have not done better and truly wonder if we had stayed in contact if that would be any different. Others have put down roots and seem to be in a much better place then I am and I wonder in the same way if my loss of contact with them was the reason I have been down the road I traveled. I work for my self I have a small business doing audio and video wiring. Over the years I have found great joy in the solitude of this work. As for friends I have always had a few really close friends but right now I seem to be a bit a drift. This is the reason I am reaching into my past. I once built guitars and other instruments to fill time. Maybe now would be a good time to get out my tools as the winter closes in and the dark of winter keeps me from my motorcycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home