studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

OK my once a year back to the blog just to update my life.  Suzi is going to college she is 18 and the world is going to be hers to discover. Hope is Hope she is still not putting her full effort into anything but not telling us the truth.  we put an addition on the house and have made our life a bit more comfortable.  I guess that is good but I feel like there should still be something I really want to do.  Maybe when I get the bike out for the season Ill feel better.  Last summer after I posted the whole family went to china it was a great trip and I was happy to be in good enough health to enjoy the trip.  It was my last trip that far away I just cant deal with 18hour flights and sub tropical heat.

My world has not changed that much I hope that you all can say the same.  I wish I was more motivated to write but it is the curse of being so tired and worked out that I just sit and want to be, without the drive to create much in the way of great post or even to tell my story. If you are at the Philadelphia Folk Fest this year come and find me, I'm the production manager and co Chair of production there. it would be nice to see you all.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home