studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I finaly got back on

Well I have been trying to get on for better then a week and now it just lets me in? oh well. this week has been very busy and having my oldest home sick made it a very stressful one as well. I will be the tech for a musical all next week I am not sure I'm happy to be doing it but I need the cash flow right now. All I can say is that Ill be tire of the show tunes from carousel by the end of the show I'm sure. Have a great week and Ill see you all soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

I had trouble signing on to the new blogger once I was forced to switch as well. It was weird not typing in my usual Blog name and putting in my email address instead. That was what I kept screwing up and why I couldn't get on. Took me about a week to figure out my own stupidity. LOL.
Glad things are going well.
What musical are you tech'ing for?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Duh on me...and thank you for the very kind words;)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home