studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back on the horse

I am ready to get my life back on track! I started to replace the book keeping system in the shop and spent about 6 hrs finding all of the billing I have been ignoring while I have been rebuilding studio 4. The girls start school next week and I am going to try to use that as a fresh start on having a good outlook on life. I wish I had been in a better frame of mind for the last 1/2 year but with the big rebuild after loosing our grand space for the studio I guess that the depression should have been expected. The rebuild is almost done now and I have dug out of the hole I was in so things should be looking better. My friends have been great and I thank you all for the things that you have done for me. So here is to the new start and the beginning of fall. I will be doing great things and finding the time to go for a ride and watch the leaves change. I miss spending time out in the world so that is going to change. I am not a mushroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home