studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Friday, December 09, 2005

More snow

It snowed overnight last night and we had about 4 " of very wet snow. My girls helped clear the cars and then I went off to work while they got to go sledding. If I sound a bit mad about this I am. I don't get snow days and I feel a bit cheated, Im going to get up early tomm and make a nice breakfast for the family then go out with the girls to see what I missed today. I hope that there will still be some good sledding on sat and that my girls are still excited about going. Be safe and have a good weekend.

love and prayers
Jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Detroit is very flat. As such, I've never sledded. Just never happened. I'm 33! I feel a little empty now...

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home