studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Be careful what you wish for!

Well it is Monday at about 2:00 and the weather report says we should get between 2 and 6 " overnight and into the morning. Im looking forward to taking the kids out sledding and to build a snowman. Im not looking forward to shoveling the drive and clearing the sidewalk after the plows go by.

time is just speeding by and in a few weeks Ill be 47. shoveling is no fun after you have had a heart attack. Youth is wasted on the young I wish someone had told me how much I was missing by not getting my life in gear when I was a bit younger.

Now I live for and by watching my girls. Im so glad that I can teach them to ski and spend time in the snow with them. Remember that the greatest gift you can give your kids is your time.

Im going to get home early so I can watch the snow fall with my family.

love and prayers
Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home