studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sick and tired

I came home from DC with a sore throat and minor temp, sad to say it is still hanging on. I had a good time in DC and was able to see some old friends as well as work with some folks I like to spend time with. As thanksgiving approaches I am aware of the folks around me who are in decline now. My mother and my wife's uncle are not doing so well and we just went thru a few other deaths and funerals. My wish as we get closer to thanksgiving and xmas is that we can enjoy the time with these family members and hold on to the memories of the ones who have gone so my children can get an appreciation for how much our families have given to us. I know that the time off in the next week will do a lot to make me feel better and I hope for all of you the chance to recharge and find the things that are important to you. Ill be back in a better mood in the next few days you'll see.

with love and prayers for a good thanksgiving
Jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

oh! *big hugs* i hope you feel better soon my friend.

have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family and friends!

*tissue and cough meds, smiles*

kerry

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home