studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, September 12, 2005

School time

Well the girls are back in school and in a few weeks I might be back on schedule with all the projects I have on the books. Im working on the idea that if I just keep on getting the kids to school and then have a chance to uncluttered my head Ill be able to get the work done faster. I have little choice but to try and get back on track or Ill never get out to walk or more important sleep without nightmares of the work coming and attacking me in my bed. I can see the large spools of wire holding me down and wire ties wrapping themselves about my hands and feet. I just cant let the work get me so down. Don't get me wrong I love what I do but it has been a long hard summer and I need a break. If I can get my laptop to sign on to the wireless tonight Ill post a pic or 2 from folk fest and summer vacation. Don't hold your breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home