studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Weddings and other news

Im going to be in an old friends wedding this week. My friend mike is getting hitched and in a othodox Jewish wedding too. Im one of the groomsmen. I don't really like the idea of getting into a tux and doing all that getting cleaned up entails but I guess I have to. I also found out this week that Ill be busy as a beaver for the next month and a half doing to big jobs for a company called agi. I now am in the situation of having too much work and need to find some help that wont steal my clients. I know that work is good but why does it always come in such large lumps that I have to risk my health to get the jobs finished on time? Ah well I hope that this post finds all of my friends well and that the weekend of the 4th is a good one for you and your families. Ill be back on Monday and Ill let you all know how the wedding went.

3 Comments:

Blogger BQ said...

I hate work doldrums. One week, you're desperate for work and the next you find yourself working overtime. Can't it just come in one even moderate stream?

4:41 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

knock, knock.
whose there?
sara.
sara who?
sara your long lost blogger friend who i'm sure you assumed was dead in a ditch somwhere i was gone so long.

glad to see you're well. sorry about the work downpour. guess sometimes we just have to be glad we even have work. and it may not be fun, but lots is much better than none. hey that kinda rhymed. hehe.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Temair said...

hey!
long time...I've been working like a mad person.
Welp, you said talk, so I'm talkin...What's up?

-tara nichole

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home