studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Long gone days

Remember when you could stay up all night and not feel like a zombie the next day or when you could work a gig from 6am till 4am and then do a gig the next day. I do and I cant do it any more. I don't know if it is the heart attack or the diabetes or just age but Im beat. I did a show starting at 6am and the out lasted till 2:30 then to unload the truck at 3 and finally to bed at 4am. I guess it is just setting in I am old. 46 years old and I cant keep it up like I used to. I guess the fact I can and still want to try to keep on keepin on is a good sign right? Ah well the girls are out at a play date for a while and Im going to get started cooking some soup for dinner !
Ill be better tomorrow I think. Have a good rest of the weekend and Ill check in again soon

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

enjoy your little ones-try and get some rest too, i know the zomnie feeling too well also...

Happy Memorial Day weekend darling!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

blogger rampage-i am on a quest to tell all of my friends that i love them today: I love yeah doll...

(((hugs)))

share the love-pass it on...

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home