studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Here is one for the files

I was driving to a job yesterday at about 3:15 when I was broadside by a older gent with coke bottle glasses. Yes I have been in 2 car accidents in less then 3 weeks and both right before I am supposed to go on business trips or vacations. The car I was hit in was a rental and until I hear different I think the old geeser had car insurance. But I think this one too is a total loss. On the bright side the insurance co is giving me 19.000 for my truck so Im going to make out ok as far as getting a new truck. I do hope that this string of bad stuff is over but time will tell. Im ok a bit sore but getting around. I need to go and cook dinner but how is that for just shy of 3 weeks in a life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home