studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Car wreck

Killed my truck today Im fine but it is dead. Oh well Ill rent a car to go on vacation with the family and figure it all out when I get back. I could use some good wishes and prayer now so they might fix my truck instead of just junking it. Im just not having a good day

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

:( Hope things have started to look up by now.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Temair said...

Hey Jeremy.
My tattoo is on the inside of my right wrist...I got it over Christmas break, so it's been a while. My dad wrote back last night and made a joke about how he was gonna write me out of his will...apparently he's alright with it. One of the reasons I put it on my wrist is because it's not gonna move too much and I can always cover it up with a watch or something...It's the Celtic cymbol for the Trinity, so it's nothing I'm gonna regret getting, like a butterfly or something dumb like that...I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna change my mind about God any time soon :0)
Later!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home