studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

All the news

Well here goes it is not at all good but here it is. My Shop computer died so did my laptop and I got pink eye. My youngest kid has a fever of 103.9 and my wife has a fever of 101.6. We are just having a really bad year. I cant say why it has started this way but I can tell you that if it keeps up much longer Ill be in the poor house. I know that it will pass but someone has been sick in this house since 2 weeks before christmas. On the good side of things I do want to say that after march 1st I hope to be on vacation. I will have been married for 17 years on feb 28th and we will try to go to the lodge where we spent our first married weekend to mark the event. Im telling you all this so you can see that I live a normal life full of stress and joy like all the rest. I do think that when familys get into a cycle of sickness the first thing most people do is ask why. I just say I have not been sick for a while I guess it is my turn. I also think that you get to take turns at being happy having good luck at work and luck with cars. So untill my luck turns with my computer and health Ill just ask that you all keep me in your good thoughts list. Im going to go and try to fix something I do know how to fix, and leave the computer and the health issues to someone else. I am however looking forward to spring and the warmth of the sun to make me feel a bit more human then I do right now.

jeremy

2 Comments:

Blogger Temair said...

Hey Jeremy.
I definately didn't overlook the comment about Laura. It's just nice to get an appreciative note from your friend.

You can send the CD's to George Fox University
box #4655.

thanks!
-Tara

11:56 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

you're definitely on my good thoughts lists. it's been a crazy time around here too lately, so know you're not alone.

hope everything starts looking up soon.

take care,
s

p.s. sorry i've missed your last few ims...i'm in and out a lot these days. thanks for the hellos though. :)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home