studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Sick and Tired

Well I guess that waht I said in my last post about being too old for road work caught up with me. I now have a low grade fever and feel like garbage. I didnt even get out of bed much for the past 2 days. my wife and kids went to NJ to see her folks. I was supposed to go but thought it would be better to stay away. I dont know how to say no to people and that is how I ended up working 14 days straight 12 to 15 hrs a day for some of the time. Now Im being forced to slow down a bit and Im feeling a little better today then yesterday. I hope that I can get back to work by wed at least part time. Oh well thats all I can even think about right now as my head pounds in the backround. enought complaining Ill be back when I feel healthy again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home