studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Goodmorning 2005

Well I hope that all of my friends had a good night last night and that all of you have made it home safe and sound. Im trying to look at this next year as a chance to get thingsd back on track and have more time to be and do what makes me me. This year as always starts with the ritual of packing down the christmas lights at tysons corner should be a load of fun as we are missing some of our crew. Then I go to CT. for a weekend of recording at the regional NA convention. Sears Mays landing will be the next stop as I replace the PA in that store. Work for excelon and PCOM will round out the first 2 months of the year. This is by way of saying if I seem distracted I may well be. Thankyou for all the nice comments and contacts over the past year I do hope to talk to all of you in 2005 and maybe even meet if our paths happen to be close enought to cross.

YF
jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger Temair said...

Hi Jeremy!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Today was the first day I've been on there since mid December, so it's taken me a while to write back...sorry about that.
Welp, I hope you've had a wonderful new year so far (all 3 days of it) and I'm gonna start posting regularly again once I get back to school on Sunday.

-temair

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home