studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

On the road

I guess that I should be happy to go places and see people that I dont see every day but I find that going out of town on business is not all it is cracked up to be. I miss my kids and dont like to sleep alone. really ! I find myself eating more then I should and wishing that I had not later. Have you ever noticed that it is the night that you have to work late and then wake up early that the couple in the next room finds the need to have a party. Then the morning you can sleep later is the day they decide to vacuum the hall and bang into your door? Oh well for better or worse the next five nights Ill be on the road. I guess that I should pack ear plugs and my guitar for the late nights spent watching the tapes duplicate. On the lighter side at least Ill get to swim each morning and have someone else make the bed! Have a good few days, I think that the place Im staying has hi speed access if not I will post on sunday when I can stop at the shop on my way to NJ.

jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home