studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Friday, January 21, 2005

homeward bound

Well it looks like we are going to get that snow so I worked a little late. The next few days it will be hard to get around in this town and parking on monday will be as hard to find as gnats balls but I guess that winter is here and I should just quit bitching. I hope that you all have somewhere warm to be and someone to spend your snow time with. Im looking to spend a bit of time with my family and my guitars. Be careful everyone.

jeremy

2 Comments:

Blogger Temair said...

Hey Jeremy.
I'm into instrumental stuff...YOu know; harps, flutes, things of that nature. If that's what you've got, then I'm definately interested! Thanks so much!

-temair

4:16 AM  
Blogger Temair said...

It's me again! I'm not very familiar with Natalie McMaster, but I'm defiantely interested. Just let me know! Thanks!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home