studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Waiting for snow

They say it is coming lots of snow at least for here 12" is a lot. We all know that we will only get about half of what the weather person says we will. I remember in 1965 we had 3' of snow on the ground it was glorious. the sled hill was huge and all the kids in the development met there right after school for weeks. '65 was the best year but there were others like it. Now I watch my kids eyes get big when the news says we are going to have snow. Suzi wants to take her skis out and practice for our vacation in march when we go to vermont. I guess that I still get a bit excited about snow. I had a heart attack 3 years ago and Im not supposed to shovel alot of snow so I have a snow blower tommorrw Ill dig into the garage and pull it to the front in readiness for what in all likelihood will be little more then a dusting. I do admit that I am looking forward to riding down the hill with my youngest daughter. I like winter I like snow and ice even thought it means the bike has to sit quiet an wait from spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home