studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

One for the road

Im off, today toms river, tomorrow Rochester for 3 days + with travel then home. But only for a second then in the truck with two kids and my wife and off to Vermont. It is the first vacation in 3 years to go ski. Suzi is very excited and Hope just doesn't know what to make of all the packing and looking at skis and other ski related stuff as we gather all the stuff we want to take. I cant believe that I am just about ready to take a week off work. I will bring my laptop and finish programming for 2 jobs but it will still be a week away from solder and shrink and any of the phone calls that I normal get at midnight or 3 in the morning. Guess that is about it. Im going to enjoy all of the problems that being away will cause just because I haven't had to in THREE YEARS. Ill check in from the lodge you all have a good march.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home