studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Home from vacation

We arrived home at 3 am on sat. I got the van back to the rental place and picked up the rental car. We all gad a great time on vacation. Suzi showed me that she remembered how to ski and we had fun on the blue trails hope is learning and I spent a few hours skiing backwards to help her learn the snowplow and how to turn. All in all it was a great vacation. pics to follow. On the truck story I found out today that they will probably total the car so I need to look for another nice new truck to buy. I guess I will just get another nissan as I liked it a lot but Ill look around at the Toyota too. Hope that all of you are doing well and that Easter will be a family time for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home