studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Truck shopping

It is something I never like to do and this time is no different. I hate car dealers I hate the stuff you have to do to get the car at a price you are willing to pay the whole thing sucks. Dealing with them is just one step above taking gum off your shoe or asking a lawyer to help you get a divorce without putting you in the poor house. I cant tell you how much I hate people that are willing to lie to your face. Well enough I think I have found a new car I just have to get them to agree on the price. Im not asking them to just give me the car but it is a 2004 and I don't think that anyone should pay full price for a car that has been sitting on the lot this long. Oh well when it is all said and done Ill have a truck one year newer then my old one and a bit nicer inside for about 4000.00 I didnt really have to spend. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home