studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Recovery

welcome to the beginning of my attempt to get back on top of my work. For some reason when you have 2 car accidents that is when all the work you had on hold for other reasons i.e. construction delays and rain and cold... They all seem to need to be finished in the next few days along with any other work you might have had on the books. I try to tell my self that that all this work is a good thing and that I should be happy for it all but my other half tells me that I should tell every one to wait their turn and that it was them not me who delayed the start and not my job to make up for lost time on their end. I will compromise on this within my power I will help them to get done asap but that is not to say Ill miss dinners with my kids and lose good and reasonable amounts of sleep to do it.

Mothers Day is this weekend and I am looking forward to being with my folks and seeing my kids give their gifts to their mom. I need the weekend and the time with my family. I hope that you all get to spend time with your loved ones and that your mothers day is a happy one. Ill let you all know if I can stick with the recovery and make life manageable once again

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

*Gives you a big hug* I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family!

your smiling friend,

kerry

9:50 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

hey yeah! just me checking in on yeah! hope all is well with you and your family!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home