studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The good and the bad

It seems to be a time for just being happy that I survived the 2 accidents. Others in my life are having a much harder time with it all. Steve Dunn the brother of an old college friend is in a hospital in Colorado where he has been since October after getting spinal meningitis. He had some major complications from it and is now not responsive and is dealing with many infections and other problems to boot! This guy beat cancer 10 or more years ago and has helped others to research and deal with their cancer. He is a strong person and he has so many who want to see him recover. The drs have said that there is not much chance for him. I just cant stop praying that by some divine act god will give him to us for a bit longer as a whole person. I cant say I know Steve real well but the few times we have met I know I was with a truly nice and good person. Hug your kids and remember that you always have something to live for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home