studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

What can I say

Im going to get there I swear I will someday just not today. I cant be in 2 places at once. Yes I want to go out with the boys but I have to finish this job first. I don't know how many times I have had to say one of these lines today but I did get out for my walk today and I did find time to take the kids to the Myers fair. I will finish 2 jobs for the state of Delaware tomm. And will even make it to the Dr to have blood drawn. If Im lucky this weekend will be the chance to go out on the motorcycle and get the lawn done too. I think I have finally found some kind of balance. Hope that you all are having a nice spring and that we can talk more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home