studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Gig day

Its early too early and the van is packed. I haven't done a sound gig with my equipment in a very long time. Hell yes Im nervous I think I have all the stuff I need but it has been a real long time. Why did I say yes to the job I don't know. I just did and now Im stuck with it. It is not that I haven't done sound I have taken work for PVA and used their stuff to do shows but this was too small a budget to give it to them and make some money for me. It is right around the block from my house. I know I can come back here and get some more stuff if I really need to. Boy that would be a blow I have packed for gigs for almost 20 years and I can imagine having to go back to the shop to get stuff that would be so bush league. Oh well I better go and eat and see if I can get to the park on time. I still cant believe that Im worried about this. Oh well better get off to the race. You all have a good rest of your weekend and Ill let you know how this gig turns out later.

1 Comments:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Hey good luck!! I hope all goes well!! I am sure you will do great!! It's like riding a bike!!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home