studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

It has been a bad day

Well I just don't know quite how to put this out there but here it is. On Friday Steve Dunn died. He was a wonderful person who fought thru cancer only to loose his life to meningitis. I was also told today that on Friday the pastor of the church my wife went to died. This pastor remembered my birthday every year and wished me a happy Passover each and every Easter. I don't know how to make sense of the losses or to feel that there is a kind and loving god when things like this happen. I need to get back to the work on my desk but I did want to say something about these passing and not let them slip by without my saying that they will be missed in my life. Susan and Chris Dixon spent many months thinking and praying for sues brothers recovery as did I and I wish them and the pastors family peace and my prayers for them as they deal with their loss.

My love and prayers to all today
Jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger Temair said...

hey jeremy...I'm just sayin hey. I'm back at school and posting in both blogs, so feel free to read. I'm sorry to read about your friends. I know it's hard to see God in these times, but it's through these times that He makes His glory most known.

all the best,
tara nichole

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home