studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


my girls on the bike Posted by Picasa

This is the picture I like the best of my girls right now. suzi was 8 and hope 3 when this was taken. Hope loves to sit on the bike and Suzi just got her first ride a few weeks ago. Suzi is now 9 and hope is now 4 and 1/2. I cant seem to get my other computer to alow me to post pictures so untill I can transfer more of my album to the desk top computer this will have to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger kitten said...

How sweet! If you dont mind me asking, are they adopted? I only ask because I have been wanting to adopt a child from China or Romania....we have been talking about it..Im convinced, hes not ..but Im working on it.

Thanks for the pic....nice bike too.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home