studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

On the road

Well I just found out that Im going to be in DC for 3 days Ill be working with Blind Boys from Alabama and doing sound for a mall opening down there. I hope to see any of my friends from the DC area at the shows or the mall opening. I hope that you all are having a great weekend and if your in Texas I hope that you didn't get too wet. Ill be gone Wed. thru Friday but I hope to be able to check in via my lap top.

Jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

have a great trip darling! i look forward to hearing all about your visit when you return.

*hugs*

you and yours, are always in my thoughts and prayers...

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home