studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Deck the mall

Well it is that time again, Early I know but it is time to put up xmas decor in the largest mall in the DC area. I leave today to get the new set of decorations up at tysons corners. I hope that I can get my part done in about 3 days but it may be 4. I will be working overnight for the next few days and trying to sleep during the day. I hope that you all have a good week. Ill post from down there if I get the chance but I will sign on for e-mail each morning before I go to bed. Wish me luck. At 46 years old I don't think Ill be doing this for many more years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home