studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sleep study

Well it is almost thanksgiving and as promised I am in a better mood. I have a show on Friday at the Merriam theater here in Philly and will be in NJ for thanksgiving. Before I go to NJ for thanksgiving I have a sleep study scheduled to see if I am sleeping ok. I sure hope so I cant afford to have much else wrong with me. Im looking forward to the weekend I have nothing on the books and a chance to go out and rake the leaves and work on the house. I cant believe that the year is almost over. The Christmas sing in a few weeks and a chance for me to take the whole family out and play music makes me happy, I cant wait to see the snow fall and get out skiing again. Im a winter and fall person when it starts to get hot I go inside where it is cold. I wish all of you a great thanksgiving and a safe weekend as well. Ill be back soon.

love and prayers

Jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

how thankful am i for your support and friendship!

have a great day!

:) sara

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home