studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wow it has been a long time

Well I wish I could say I had a good reason for being away for so long but I don't. Work has been just nuts and the Christmas rush for getting jobs done before the end of the year always makes for long days. I was at the Oyster creek nuclear power station for 2 days putting in a conference room system and for 3 days before that building the rack for the system. Ill be at the local med school after Christmas putting in a new lab system for them which has to be done before newyears. I cant say that I am sorry to see this year go. Much of the world as I knew it is gone many of my friends and family have died this year. As I reflect on their passing I am glad to know that they are in heaven and I will be with them again. Being Jewish we don't believe in hell really and so all go to heaven. I wish you all a safe and happy newyear and a wonderful Christmas or Hannuka. I will be holding all of my dear friends close in my heart. Thankyou all for being a part of my life.

with love and prayers
Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home