studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

april 26th

Good gravy that is a long time to be without my truck, They say it will take that long till they get all the parts and can have it back on the road. The stupid little car I have is only big enough to hold 1 tool box if I want to have room for my girls too.

My mother in law is in rehab now and we will see how she does with the recovery. It will be a long month if I have to keep on going out there with my wife and a longer month if she goes and leaves the kids home with me as I work over the weekend. I hope that life is also getting better for all of you out there. with the warm weather comes the motorcycle season so I will start to get the old monster out and cleaned up again. Here is wishing that you all have something fun to do today and tomm. I'm working till 4 then Ill be heading to NJ to see the in laws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home