studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, April 02, 2007

one hell of a week

I'm glad that last week is over! I lost a friend to suicide and my mother in law fell and broke her hip pelvis and arm. then in the rush to get to my mother in law I had a car accident. I'm fine my poor truck is in the shop and Ill need a infusion of cash to deal with all the bills but life goes on. The show at Clearview HS went very well I cant seem to get the songs to go away yet but I start another show in 2 weeks so I will at least have something to replace them with soon.
I cant remember why I like life so much right now as I see people suffer die and have hard times with their health. I'm looking at the world as a glass half empty right now I know but I sure wish that someone would push the big easy button and let us all recover a bit before the next "spin cycle" starts. Passover starts tonight and Easter is Sunday it is time to gather family and pray for better times and that out friends the ones we see often and those we only see in our hearts are well. I don't really know why this year has started so hard for all of my friends and me but with the spring coming I have to hope that it will get better

with love and wishes for a happy passover and Easter

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Dude, I thought I had it bad.

Sorry to hear about your week from hell (totally know what THAT is like...)

Here's to things getting better, and once you get that easy button will you let me know if it really works ????

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home