studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

taxing and the big pay off

Well it is time to do the taxes, I have waited as long as I can and now I just have to do it. so I will be in the shop and at home dragging out all the stuff I need to get the taxes done. I'm also going to write one last check to the bank that holds my mortgage on my house. That's right I get to pay off my house this week and I'm also going to be getting rid of one of the worst banks in the world soon Bank of America. I just cant believe that I have a chance to start digging out of all the crap they have caused me over the years. Have a great weekend and Ill see you all on the other side of April 17 the last day of taxes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home