studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

girls gone wild

It is early on July 12th and soon my house will be invaded. First by 7 to 10 6and 7 year old girls and then later by the same number of 12 year old girls for a sleep over. I don't know if it was a good idea or a laps in judgment to let both girls have their birthday parties on the same day or not. Suzi is very excited to have a camp out in the back yard with all her friends I am just waiting to deal with the staying up all night to watch over them. Hope is also excited to have her friends here but I think that she is going to be less trouble with her friends then it will be to control the teen and pre teen girls at night. Ill be the one sitting in the lawn chair with my guitar near the fire place waiting for them to try and do something I think (7) 12 and 13 year old girls shouldn't do. I cant wait for Sunday to come. Have a great weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home