studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

hospital visit

We arrived home on Sunday night from oldsongs and had a great time up there. I will post later on the festival and all the goings on and whistle making while we were there later. Today however was much more of a heart stopper. I came down stairs this morning and found my daughter having dry heaves. I got to the sink just in time to help stop her from collapsing on the floor because she passed out. In short order she was awake and off we went to the hospital. after an EKG and some other tests it was determined that they really didn't know what caused it but thought it was just a fainting spell brought on by the heaves and sent us home. she has seemed fine all day and so I am a bit less concerned. My girls are my life and I worry often about what we don't know of their family history. Keep them in your prayers Suzi is still a bit shaken by the whole thing as am I.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger My Brand Of Crazy... said...

Consider it done!
Sending healthy healing vibes ya'lls way:)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home