studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

long day

well I went to a viewing for a friends daughter yesterday then worked till after midnight and here I sit again working at 9:45pm and don't see getting out of here till after midnight again. I cant say I would rather be my friend right now. I don't know how I would go on if I lost one of my kids. My little ones are the most wonderful things in my life. I could feel the pain in the room and just wish that there was something, anything I could do to make it better. Hug your kids tell them how much they mean to you. I know that I did today many times.

My thoughts and prayers to all

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

It's something that should be done everyday. Yet, we take it for granted. I've learned not to take it for granted. Hug & kiss your kids ever damn day and tell them how much they mean to you and how proud you are of them. You never know when it will be the last time.

Hugs & such
:)

11:01 AM  
Blogger M said...

Always a good reminder.

Lately I have been so stressed and overwhelmed with just the taking care of the kids, that I think I forget to enjoy them as well.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home