studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I made it

Saturday was quite a day, First Hope had her party, the little ones were quite well behaved and played well together. to my wife's dismay none of the kids wanted cake just ice cream except of course Hope who wanted all the sugar we would let her get her hands on. By the time they left I was ready for bed but I had to go and find a new TV and cook dinner. at 7:00 we had the big girls show up. By 9:30 they were bored with the movie and changed into PJ's and went out into the tent. For then next 8 hours I tended the fire and stayed awake to the best of my ability and watched over the pre-teens as the giggled and had a great time out in the tent. I was not doing as well getting bitten and chewed by the bugs of my back yard. by 5am I went in and got Vicki to take the next shift and make breakfast. it was a very long day. Note to self DON'T DO IT AGAIN!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

A PJ party in a TENT?! How cool is that!?

Hope you got some rest eventually!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home