studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Work and doing it right

I dont know if anyone out there feels like this but here goes. I just want things done right! Not my way if your way will work thats fine but right matters. I just had to spend 2 days remounting pipe to hang speakers from because the contractor who said" I can do that for you when we pull the wire" didnt have a clue what I ment when I said the mount has to be ridged. If you dont know how to do something I have always been told to ask. Asking does not mean your stupid or that you are not able to do the job it just means that you need some direction or a bit more information. I would never want someone to put something over my head if they didnt know how to get it hung there safely. I wouldnt want someone to put brakes on my car if they didnt know how. So what is wrong with saying I dont know how? I just dont know. Thanks for letting me rant a bit. I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home