studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, April 23, 2007

end of the tunnel

well I have a lot on my mind these days and work has not been helping to let me forget the other stuff that is going on. Still I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel even thought the past few times I had this feeling it was just a train getting ready to flatten me. I just finished one big job and now hope that the next job is not quite so unwilling to get done. Spring has sprung here and i really want to spend more time outside and not in the dungeon I call a shop. I'm going for a walk you all have a good day

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home