studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

NRC

I just got thru the new news center for Exelon (the local power generation co) and the NRC is going to be there today. I get to go back for then next few days to do some clean up and add a few new functions to the system. work has been nuts and I have been missing the chance to sit and write. we have a few days to go till mothers day and I need to go and get cards. I don't know if it is worth getting one for my mother anymore she has dementia and I don't even know if she knows me. Yeah Ill get one anyway because if she does know I want her to know I still love her too. I hope that everyone gets to remember their mother on her day some how. Be well

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Thank you for your well wishes and words of kindness.
Perhaps I'll meet a real man, such as yourself some day.
Your wife is a lucky, lucky woman and it's pretty clear that you are just as lucky as she.
As for your mother...she may not recognize you with her eyes, but she does with her heart. Trust me:)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home