studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

show time


It is the night before a small arts fest that I provide sound for and as always it is down to the last minute getting my sound equipment up to the task. I have a nice system it just does not go out much since I had my heart attack. loading and lifting all that stuff 4 times in one day just seems daunting. Especially if I think about doing that more then a few times a year. it is different when I work for the big sound co and have a full crew. I do less of the lifting and more of the wire and tech. Im looking forward to it even if I get a bit wet doing it. I like this fest and I like the people I work with there.

in other work I have been working on a system for the state of Delaware and I have a picture of the hanging rig I just installed.

I hope that you all are having a good weekend and that your plans don't get washed away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home