studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

on with the show

I go in for oral surgery tomorrow. I have a small growth on my cheek and I need to have it removed and checked. yes I am worried, I never smoked except for a tobacco pipe in college and not that much but I am still worried. I have had this lump for a while and all of my dentists have looked at it on and off and said not to worry till now. so I will let you all know as soon as I do. I could use all the good thoughts and prayers you have for me.

on a different subject well maybe not so different my long time friend Jarvis Wilshier died today after a 12 year battle with cancer. he kept going long enough to talk to his friends at folk fest but died just after the fest ended. He was a real open and wonderful person in the 28 or so years that I knew him he always was willing to be there even when he was sick he still wanted to help if he could I will miss him and another ghost will be walking on the old pool farm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home