studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Monday, June 11, 2007

bike news

Well I got the '71 650 up and running new battery and new kick start spring, a few hours cleaning the carbs and it started right up. I cant tell you how nice it was this morning to get out on the bike to go to work. Of course any good has to have equal bad so I'm here at work and of course the weather changed and now it is raining. Oh well I guess Ill just get wet. Ive got enough work to keep me going for a bit and then Ill see what happens. I hope that everyone had a nice weekend and is ready for fathers day. I will be working all week trying to get ready for the end of school when my kids will be with me for the next week so Ill have a lot to deal with and not much time for work.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Hope the weather is back to sunny and beautiful!
I love the feeling of 'freedom' when riding a motorcycle...even though I'm never alone on one. LOL.

10:23 AM  
Blogger M said...

For some reason the idea of riding in the rain sounds really good.

Not the cold rain, but the warm summer-afternoon rain...

The kind that smells so good when it hits the hot pavements and cools everything off...

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home