studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

week 2

I said I would go back and I did. this weeks open mic was a bit more fun and less of the butterflies came on stage with me this time. I played a few old favorites and a few I haven't played in a long time. I love the Paul Stukie song about base ball and George Gritback's sweeper. I haven't had the nerve to play either of these outside my house in a long time, and Roseville fair. the song Vick and I played at our wedding, and Mr Bojangles I always have had a soft spot for that song. it was a lot of fun to show a different side I need to find more blues and pop songs to play. Oh well enough blabbering

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home