studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

folk fest 3 weeks and counting

It is just 3 weeks till the campgrounds open for the Phila folk fest and I cant wait. My daughter Suzi will be camping with me again this year and Ill have a bit larger tent to make us both comfortable. I am hoping that we have good weather again and that the fest is well attended.
Work until then will be hectic but I will have the time to stay at fest because of the extra work I have been doing. we will be leaving on the 13th of august for fest and back the following Monday. Be well and enjoy the end of July.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Hope you all are having a blast!
I think I actually went to that festival when I was a little girl...my Grandpa lives in upstate NY!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home