studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer fun

We got home at 1am on Monday from old songs and did not miss a beat. the kids went to camp on Monday and I went to look at a nursing home for my mother. Tuesday was a studio appointment and today I was at the rehab with my mom as she was evaluated for a course of therapy. I have a few things to finish up today before I go and pick the kids up from camp and then try to get the air conditioners in so we don't die in the 94degree heat and the 99% humidity. I was going to ride the motorcycle today but after I went for my morning walk I was convinced that it would be foolish to try in the heat. Life seems to be running in low gear and I just cant find a way to make the jump to hi gear and get a lot done in a short time but I am learning that if I just let things run their course I will get it all done in time. Hope that all of you have things going well and that you have a good rest of your week

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home