studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Friday, September 05, 2008

a bad day

I don't quite know what is going on but this morning I found out that 2 people I know have died. that makes 3 since fest. I know I'm getting old and I know that some of my friends are older then I am but we as a group are not old enough to start the great die off yet. So here is to Jarvis, Kurt, and Robert. All folk fest people all part of the larger fest family I have known for better the 30 years. I hope that they are now in a better place and playing music together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home